Saturday, January 26, 2013

Search for the Church




St. James Parish


It is now time to book for the church since we already have our wedding date set. We want our church and venue to be in the south area.

I heard that St. James is a nice church so we drove to Alabang one Saturday afternoon  to see for ourselves.

When I saw the church. ..I feel that I already know where we would have our ceremony to be held.

Look at these nics pictures.





The fountain at the center of the garden

Nickyz in the beautiful garden of the church

Another garden view

Inside the church

The aisle

This church is my top choice because it passed all my requirements in choosing our church.With air-con, spacious garden   beautiful structure and not crowded. The cons about this church for me is the location. Since it is located inside Ayala Alabang village, our guest should have their own car because there is a very seldom public vehicle inside the village. As i observed during our ocular, i didn't notice even a cab inside the village. I also don't like much about the ceiling for it's not as high as i wanted. But the rest are absolutely okay. By the way, this is also the top choice of Nickyz for the church.








St. Alphonsus Mary de Liguori Parish

 

Our other choice is the St. Alphonsus Mary de Liguori Parish. When I saw this church, I wasn’t really got attracted ‘cause I find a little bit small. However, H2B like the church’s door (umiikot daw pag binuksan). He said that this is the only church with that style of the main door. I actually didn’t notice that until he said so.







National Shrine of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
4 Sacred Heart St. (formerly Dao St.), San Antonio Village, Makati City


As I looked at the photos of this church in the internet, I found it gorgeous, but when we saw it closely, medyo hindi na (parang luma na kasi yung church). It has aircon, spaces outside for some pictorial (pero hindi masyadong maluwag), not so long aisle pero good location (for me kasi I don’t like crowded area). The altar is nice also pero when we were inside this church, parang me kulang, hindi ako masyadong convince na gusto ko na dito. Hindi ko ramdam na gustong gusto ko na dito magpakasal. H2B’s sister told us that me as a bride, I should feel the vibes of the places we will be going. I-feel ko daw yung mga pupuntahan naming, if I feel na eto na ang gusto ko, then yun na daw un. For this church, hindi ko pa yun naramdaman.

Overall for this church, okay naman pero mas maganda pala sya sa pictures kesa sa personal.. (me ganun)

Eto na pictures na nga for you guys to judge nalang on your own.














St. Andrew the Apostle Parish
N. Garcia and Neptune Sts., Bel-Air II, Makati City.

The church is quite small and for me it’s like a chapel (malaki lang ng konti). Okay naman yung labas and front kasi with space for parking and not so crowded. Inside the church maliit din and circular, hindi ako makapagisip ng magandang angle as I imagine myself walking down the aisle in this church. Pagkatapos kong mag imagine ayaw ko na kasi nga masikip. 








1 comment: