Monday, January 7, 2013

The Engagement Ring



It was last December 15, 2012 when Nickyz asked me to marry him. Of course I was not aware that he’s gonna proposed to me that afternoon.

After the wedding, the newly wedd and the rest of his friends decided to drop by at Leslie’s Restaurant to have some coffee. While chatting with each other, they called the singer waiters to sing on our table. As the singers are singing, I saw Nickyz giving me my ring (yung singsing na gamit ko eh nasa kanya at yun ang binibigay nya sakin na parang nagpoproposed). I kept on smiling kasi it looks like a joke to me kasi nga singsing ko naman ung binibigay nya and then biglang nalaglag yung hawak nya na ring. Napatawa ako kasi I found it clumsy and I even saw the other waiter na napatawa din only to find out na scripted pala yun kasi pagkuha nya eh I saw him na ibang ring na yung hawak nya… I was so distracted that time dahil feeling ko I’m the center of attraction hindi tuloy ako naiyak.. pero deep inside of me sympre I love him most.. I didn’t notice him asking me to marry him… ewan ko kung talagang hindi nya sinabi or d ko lang napansin.

Here’s the ring he gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment