Saturday, March 8, 2014

Our Wedding Singer - The Sentimental Groove



The first time i heard this band was last year during our food tasting with Hizons in One Esplanade. Ms. Kate Banawa, wife of Ian Banawa. They are the owner of this band, talked to us and offered us their discounted rates during the food tasting. Their female vocalist caught my attention because of her beautiful voice. Though it's quite loud, i like how she sang the songs. I asked Ms. Kate the name of their vocalist and she said it's Jonah. I marked it in my mind so if in case in the future, i can remember her name and i will get Jonah as my singer. I told Niño that i like her but Niño said that we should book our major suppliers first before getting a band for our wedding and I agreed.

Early this year since we are almost complete with our suppliers, I ask Niño again about the Sentimental Groove. He agreed as long as the budget is only 15k. When I checked Sentimental Groove's website, their for the requirement that i want is 25k so i looked for other bands which are just right our budget.

When I again checked their website, I saw that they had a promo about 12k rates. I called them and ask if I can still avail that promo. Sir Ian is so kind that he allowed me to use that discounted rates even the promo has already ended. 

We booked for 2 singers (male and female) with percussion for 12k. We added two instruments, the acoustic guitar and violin making it a 16k all in all. We paid a deposit of 5k and the remaining is on the wedding day.

Take time to view their sample songs.



1 comment:

  1. The first time i heard this band was last year during our food tasting with Hizons in One Esplanade. Ms. Kate Banawa, wife of Ian Banawa. groom mother wedding songs

    ReplyDelete