Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bridal Shop for the wedding gown

Among the shops in 168 Mall, Queenie Elizabeth Boutique gave us the lowest quotation for my gown design. We've checked the inside stitches of their gown on display and it is clean. I have tried their gowns. All of them are a lot bigger to me so they just pinned the back part. My first love really for a gown is actually pure white but when i tried their white gown, i switched to mocha (the last picture in this post). Queenie (the girl in a long sleeve blouse in the first photo) quoted us 25,000 for my beaded gown. I told her i want to add swarovski so she added 1,500 and we agreed on it. A total of 26,500 for my wedding gown. I just hope they can make the design i gave her... 

Please see photos below in Queenie Elizabeth Shop.


Gown from Queenie Elizabeth

Gown from Queenie Elizabeth

Gown from Queenie Elizabeth


Gown from Queenie Elizabeth

Gown from Queenie Elizabeth

Gown from Queenie Elizabeth

Gown from Queenie Elizabeth


I choose the upper design of this gown. I think it blend with my skin tone.

I can't remember exactly the price of this gown. I think it's 25k or 27k. The material is organza




1 comment:

  1. Hi! Do you mind to give me reviews regarding your experience with these bridal boutique? I've read kasi sa ibang forum na super delay sila gumawa at sablay..too late ko na nabasa yun, naibook ko na sila para gumawa ng gown ko. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete