Sunday, January 4, 2015

My DIY's Add-Ons






Here are some DIY's I made for the wedding. I enjoyed doing this though very tiring for a bride like me :(  
 Invitation Lace and Tag
  Invitation Lace and Tag
Add caption
Our Invitation from SM Megamall



Our Missalette! I typed all the content inside of it and made the design







I customized our Bible by adding the blue boarder and the blue flower ^-^


I customized the pillow for the ring by adding the bride and groom bear



Here I added also the bear and made the blue shirt using my old blouse. Tinahi ko to manually para maging damit ni bear


Twigs I bought at SM and decorated it to become my wishing tree



Twigs as Wish Tree and other decorations



The Here Comes the Bride Banner made by the mother of this super cute little girl
Table Name Tags created by me and I just gave it to the coordinator per table arrangement


Bought these Frame in Divisoria and painted in white since the original is only wood. Was not able to take photo
This is how it looks like during the event

Our Initial in the entrance table with floral accent
Blowup photo of our prenup in the entrance of Silk Pavillion

After these compilation, I just realized why I was so busy weeks before our wedding because of these DIY's. I am happy that I was able to have something made by me during the wedding. ^-^















No comments:

Post a Comment