Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Prenup Attire

For our pre-nup, we want to have five themes... (ang dami dba..^-^). We'll have military, casual, formal, basketball and Victorian. We chose these because for these reasons:
1. Casual - we think that these is really a normal part of a pre-nup session
2. Formal - we both want to look pretty, handsome and sexy during our pre-nup and it's not everyday that you'll have the opportunity to wear this outfit for pictorial. This is our chance na..!!
3. Basketball - honey loves basketball and ever since, we planned this theme for our pre-nup
4. Militay - we both love this outfit and honey used to play airsoft before our wedding preparations
5. Victorian - ever since i dreamed of wearing this costume. I remember when i was a child, i used to look in our plate with a couple at the center wearing Victorian attire. I always imagine that i was there wearing the same outfit like her and i had that feeling that i was reincarnated and my previous life was during that era...So weird right? 

So there! We come up for that themes and next is to look for our attire. We decided not to get stylist because we feel that we can provide our own attire for our prenup. Plus the fact of course that it is a bit higher to pay a stylist. If we'll buy our clothes, at least we have some remembrance for our prenup unlike if we'll get a stylist, all of those props and costumes will be rented out or returned to the sylist after. All that will be left to us are pictures and memories.

So since Victorian theme is i think the hardest one to look for a costume, we search for several costume rentals through internet until we find costume rental by Ms. Grace Williams in Cubao, Quezon City. We visited her shop and here are the sample Victorian Costume we've seen:




 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I got the black one and the beige headdress while honey got the black also with white linings. Ate Grace costumes comes with complete set. For me, I have the Victorian Dress, Headdress, lace gloves, fan and old ring. For honey, he got the Coat, Pants, Hat, Cane (Baston) and Boots. We paid a downpayment of 1,000 to reserve the costume and the balance will be on the date of pick up. The rates by the way of Ate Grace costume is 1,500 each and she required a 1,500 security deposit refundable once you return the costumes.
 
Other costumes:
 
I'm looking for an everyday dress for our casual style prenup. I don't usually wear dress that's why I need to buy.
 
Another option
Like this but no available size for me
 
I choose this for our casual wear
 
More fittings...
 
Took this in the backyard of our house
 
I'm choosing if I'll have the black or green top
 
I also consider the crop top but I don't want to see my belly in the front view.. (laki kasi..)
 
For the basketball theme, I'm gonna use this big short kahit I don't like.. :(... honey bought this na including the short and shirt. He really likes these for me kaya final na eto ang gagamitin ko..
Honey choose this polo for our casual
 
For our formal theme, I have choose the blue gown among all these gows from Karimadon. Honey agreed because our motif is blue. Though this is quiet expensive, we bought it nalang kasi we're both tired of looking for our formal attire. Honey said he's gonna pay nalang... Yipee... ^_^

 And that's all attires that we will have for our prenup. Excited and nervous for that day...
 

4 comments:

  1. Where is the location po of grace costumes in cubao? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi may we know hoe much you spent? and the contact number of the owner.. plss thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the location of Grace costume rental in Cubao?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Don't know if this email is still working but this is where we communicated other than mobile number which i don't have anymore grace.williams26@gmail.com

      Delete