Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pre-nup Venue Ocular-Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife

Another pre-nup venue visit, this time it's The Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife. When I asked Niño to check this place out, I was also expecting to see fire trees in this place. After our ocular, I realized that the place registered in my mind when i researched on the places with lots of fire trees..is in UP Diliman. Anyways, this is also a nice place.

During our ocular, we also shoot the additional part of our Save The Date Video. The part when we were sitting in a tree bench, looking out in the lake while Niño is pointing out somewhere and then i put down my head on his shoulder... that scene.

It is our first time to see this park. There are lots of people doing their photo-shoot. We've seen some in cost-play costume, students, perhaps models as i observed them and engagement or pre-nuptial shoot. According to our photographer, there is no permit and fee for photo-shoot, you just need to pay the entrance fee. So this is another version of Ecopark but I like this better because they have lots of big Balete tree with super big body which I think would be a good background for pictorial and I like their lagoon area. What I just didn't like are the number of people doing their shoots at the same time. I even didn't got the chance to take pictures near the Lagoon because it is really hard to get the best timing with numbers of persons in that place.

Here are our photos:

Sweetness... ^-^

Hala sige kuha lang.. (mukang Sadako pala ako dito)

This is actually my Sister's bear.. I want his appearance on my STD

I'm a lady in white



I was not able to take pictures here because of you people...(istorbo sila sa photoshoot ko)...heheh



Strike a pose!

Practicing my emotion...



No comments:

Post a Comment