Saturday, January 25, 2014

Gown Searching in Divisoria



Niño and I agreed that we will not spend much for our wedding gown, which I will just wear for 1 day and will be kept in a box after used. If I can look for the style that I want and would fit me without spending that much, that’s okay with me.


So we headed to Divisoria… ang pambansang gawaan ng gown as they say. The risky part of course in getting supplier in this place is trust with the people who talked and dealt with you. They might be good in sales talk but when we don’t know whether what they’re saying is true or not.


For our entourage’s gown, we will get Jet’s Supplier in Ylaya, the MJJJJ bridal shop because they were able to deliver the gowns ahead of time and at a low price (P 1,000 per long gown only). The prices for Maid of Honor and Mothers are a bit higher than what we negotiated with the bridemaids and secondary sponsors.


For my wedding gown, we’ve searches in 168 mall and Tutuban Center Mall. The range of the wedding gowns in Ylaya is really low compared to 168. You can get around at least 3,000 and a maximum of 17,000 while in 168, minimum is at 10,000 at 45,000 the highest that we’ve inquired. For the entourage gowns in 168, it ranges from 1,700 to 2,500.

This cost 12,000 and they can make white with same price. This stall is in Tutuban Mall


This is in Cluster Building and it cost 20,000. At first i thought there is no shop anymore because the front is already burned out... meron pa palang natira after the fire

I asked my sister to try this infinity dress because Niño suggested to buy this dress for our bridesmaids and secondary sponsored... I don't like it actually




This is Niño's sister Jet. She tried one of the display in 168. I don't remember the exact price but i think its 1,500-1,700


From one of the bridal shop in Ylaya

From one of the bridal shop in Ylaya

From one of the bridal shop in Ylaya

From one of the bridal shop in Ylaya

From one of the bridal shop in Ylaya

From one of the bridal shop in Ylaya. The violet gown cost 1,500

This is from the shop where we will have our entourage attire. The gown cost I think around 8,000

Jet tried this 1,000 long gown. Pasok sa budget and we like the design that's why we included this in our secondary sponsor.

Gown at MJJJJ Bridal Shop at 1,000

Gown at MJJJJ Bridal Shop at 1,000

Gown at MJJJJ Bridal Shop at 1,000

I think the gown doesn't looks good on me..I don't like it either  :(






7 comments:

  1. Hi do you have the contact number out email address of ylaya? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi do you have the contact number out email address of ylaya? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the contact number of Ate Tess 09294000028 and 09483313004 from MJJMJJ Bridal Boutique.

      Delete
  3. Good sharing and nice to read, Infinity Wedding Mall Rewards Club holds some benefits for members. Joining the club is free and members get cash rewards just by doing their wedding shopping there or with any of the display partners. Display partners situated at a different location also qualify for rewards. See below for detail:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/concept-wedding-mall/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Muslim Wedding Dresses
    Muslim Wedding DressesMuslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete